Retro Japanese ceramic mug office tea cup with cover filter liner coarse ceramic wooden handle Mug coffee cups Drinkware
The correct daily maintenance method of tea set is as follows:
1. Thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the pot. Whether it is a new pot or an old pot, clean the wax, oil, dirt and tea dirt on the pot before maintenance.
2. Make real tea. The more times you make tea, the more tea juice the teapot will absorb. When the soil tire is absorbed to a certain extent, it will penetrate the surface of the teapot and emit a light as moist as jade.
3. Do not get greasy dirt. The teapot should avoid oil stain. It must be cleaned immediately after being stained with oil stain, otherwise the teapot will not absorb the tea and leave oil marks.
4. Wipe and brush appropriately. After the surface of the teapot is drenched with tea juice, brush it with a soft brush, rinse it with boiling water, and then wipe it with a clean tea towel. Do not scrub it with force.
5. After drinking tea, clean and dry the tea set, and remove the tea residue to avoid peculiar smell.
6. Give the teapot time to rest. After soaking frequently for a period of time, the teapot needs to rest, so that the soil tire can be naturally and thoroughly dried, and can be better absorbed when reused.